Re: Some more thoughts about language and what to do next

Eliot Lear wrote:

At the same time, let’s seek more guidance about all of this from
experts and develop a real decision framework that is based on firm
ground, as it were.  Once we get that we iterate.

It should be noted that US experts are mostly ignorant on
realities outside of US.

Europeans has similar tendency, though, less badly.

						Masataka Ohta