Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 6:15 PM Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You seem to think that there are words that we must not use in RFCs anymore. So the burden is
actually on you. Go ahead, convince me. I'll wait.

 I don't think this is a big deal. The specs that insist on using controversial words are usually bad, anyway.

thanks,
Rob