Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

>    The question i have is more about who makes the decision. From
    what you are saying it sounds as if its fine if just the interested
    small set of people who are vocal enough chiming into the issue
    should be the ones making the decision.

I am sorry if I was not clear, but I do not see that I said anything about who makes the decision.  I thought it was obvious, given the context, that we follow normal IETF decision-making procedures.

>  My argument is that that
    group has not enough diversity to represent the diversity of the
    target audience of RFCs across the globe.

We have that problem overall, don't we?  (Rhetorical question: yes we do.)  We can address what we think is problematic, and as more communities tell us of more things, we can address them too (or not, as the IETF decides to do).

> As i proposed, i would be happy if we
    first agreed on what the goal is

Okay.  I like the IESG statement.  I have no useful feedback on what you proposed.