Re: Registration details for IETF 108

On 2 Jun 2020, at 16:19, Ted Hardie wrote:

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 2:05 PM Pete Resnick <[resnick@xxxxxxxxxxxx](<mailto:resnick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)> wrote:

 Ted, would your opinion be different if the LLC chose to move from
 zero to non-zero for sending email to mailing lists?

I think you're asking a different question than the one Stephen and I disagree about ("What do I think of this policy") rather than ("Who is the stuckee for making this type of policy"?).

No, I was asking about the stuckee. It sounded to me in your original message that since all meeting operation was in their remit, therefore pricing of remote-access to meetings was in their remit. I am asking, since email operation is in their remit, whether pricing for email access is in their remit.

I think my answer to Steven is pretty clear on the question you didn't ask; let me know if you disagree.

It wasn't to me. That's why I asked.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best