Re: Consultation on IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

Stephen,

Apart from agreeing that 2 weeks isn't enough, I tend to disagree with you.
On the contrary, I'm delighted to see that the LLC is thinking about the
medium term. Somebody needs to. As you say,

>  If the community do not
> have a 3-5 year strategy (and we clearly do not:-)...

Shame on us, then. It's clear that COVID-19 and sustainability arguments
mean that "go on doing what we've been doing" isn't a plan.

Admittedly, that doesn't make IETF LLC's planning any easier. I won't say
more till I've had a chance to read the draft.

Regards
   Brian