Re: Consultation on IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

On 5/05/2020, at 11:25 AM, Martin Thomson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, May 4, 2020, at 19:40, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
(I must confess that when I
read that "The LLC will uphold the values and policies of the
IETF/IRTF/IAB" I wondered where I could find the values of the IETF; it
doesn't seem to be immediate.)

See RFC 3935.  The others have prominent statements on their websites that seem clear.