Re: News about the Internet Society and PIR.

In article <CAMm+LwhLEg3UyhNRzNj2WJjfRA3_9KPfgYndY=46M71+yaSfsQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>ISOC does not have to be limited to just supporting IETF, in fact it isn't.
>It has IRTF and a few other organizations as well. ...

The IRTF's very small budget is included in the IETF's, but the ISOC's
contribution to the IETF is only 10% of ISOC's overall budget.

We have a lovely web site that describes all of the other stuff we do.

R's,
John