Re: Re[8]: www.isoc.org unreachable when ECN is used

Back to Reality:

The problem is that ISOC firewalls are not up to standards. Can someone
go to knock on ISOC door in Virginia and propose to help them to solve
this particular problem. And take some pictures too, I'm curious to see
what they really have...

This list is full of propeller heads, so there must be one close enough
to do some community work. Or do I have to put a bounty on this problem?

Cheers
----
Franck Martin
franck@xxxxxxxxx
SOPAC, Fiji
GPG Key fingerprint = 44A4 8AE4 392A 3B92 FDF9  D9C6 BE79 9E60 81D9 1320
"Toute connaissance est une reponse a une question" G.Bachelard