Re: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu> writes:
> > Yeah, that there's a subset who cares. They got it. The market is
> > working.
>
> the market is dysfunctional.  it doesn't always fail to deliver what is
> needed, but it often does.
That's your claim. I don't buy it.

> > Apparently not, or they wold switch.
>
> they would switch if they had alternatives available.  but people like
> you keep claiming that alternatives aren't needed because the market has
> spoken.
Nonsense. I'd love to see an alternative. Obviously, NATS have costs
and a solution that reduced those costs would be better. What alternative,
exactly, are you offering?

-Ekr
--
[Eric Rescorla                                   ekr@rtfm.com]