RE: spam

> There is no cost to spam. It is purely an annoyance factor.

There is no cost to spam?  Ha.  Wakeup!!!!

Here are two real cases that effect me directly.  I pay for my service per
volume (per octet).  Therefore it costs me real $$$$ to receive spam.

Secondaly, the other day I received 4 spam SMS messages.  Never mind the
annoyance of having to get the warning, open the phone, navigate through the
messages, and delete them.  When I got my wireless bill, I was pleasantly
rewarded by a charge of 10 cents for each SMS message!!!!

Looking to offer a managed WLAN Service? Download our market report, completed by Telechoice Market Analyst group, to learn more. <a href="http://www.bridgewatersystems.com/learnmore";>http://www.bridgewatersystems.com/learnmore</a>