RE: spam

Are we witnessing the birth of a new phenomena here: metaspam

As the size of my inbox and time for my email filters to finish demonstrate - deleting spam has a very real cost AND it's a pain in the neck. But without spam how would we maintain our physical shape, impress our lovers and keep our financial houses in order while receiving (not quite morally) free cable TV? It's such a dilemma with all that high quality advertising - and such a same you can't buy most of the products outside the USA.

Kill spam please! (that's my democratic EU vote)

Rod.