Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

Most versions of nroff do not make it particularly easy to insert form
feeds but its trivial to do with a step of post-processing. I use nroff
and submit all my IDs with FFs.

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@torque.pothole.com
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com