Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

% > I, personally, will never waste a second of my own time inserting page
% > breaks in any I-D that I write.
%
% Do people really mark up internet drafts by hand instead of using tools
% like nroff or Dr Rose's rfc2629 tools?
%
% If so, why?
% If not, why does this list contain a thread about page breaks?
%
% Joe

	Most of the IDs that I have ever written have no page breaks.
	They are short enough that page breaks are superfluous and most
	were written before massive inclusion of CYA-boilerplate was
	required.

	With CYA-boilerplate and novel-sized IDs, (the OSPF drafts were
	notorious) page breaks are useful.

	I expect that any new IDs that I write will be hand crafted.

--bill