Re: Why spam is a problem.

One significant difference is that an international junk fax is not
usually economically practicable on a large scale.  Hitting an open relay
is (I think).  As soon as the law enforcement problem crosses a border it
gets harder, not least because the act needs to be illegal in the country
of resident of the spammer....

--
**NOTE: 7/31-8/14 law.miami.edu will have random downtime due to
"network upgrades".  Mail will bounce, and www.law.tm will 404.**

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                      -->It's very hot here.<--