Re: automated "disambiguation" is resolution in this case

Eliot Lear wrote:

> Ed,
>
> Forgive me, but you didn't answer my question.

I honestly think I did.

> How do I tell my credit
> card company's billing system which harris.com to use?

You tell them -- you have a previous relationship (when you
credit was approved).  As I exemplified, you tell them to use
the harris.com that is resolved from your root -- an IP number.
Richard or Stef can tell you how this works for them.

>  What keeps my
> data entry from becoming ambiguous over time?

Your actions, just like today -- what happens if you drop
your domain name today?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ed Gerck