Re: Mul-TFRC (draft-welzl-multfrc-00)

Hi Pasi,

The charter that's up on the DCCP page is _not_ the current charter.
The _real_ charter is closer to the spirit of "DCCP maintenance and new
CCIDs", although, if I recall correctly, it's maybe more like "DCCP
maintenance and enhancements that will broaden the usability".

I see Lars has sent a note to the secretariat -- we'll see if it gets
fixed.

Tom P.

DCCP
> >> carry the burden of the rest of what makes a transport protocol.
> >> This
> >> seems to me to be good for the CC developers and good for DCCP,
even
> >> though it won't necessarily lead to production deployment of DCCP
> >> (unless one of these CC protocols is a hit :-)).
> >> Tom P.
Behalf