Mul-TFRC (draft-welzl-multfrc-00)

Pasi asked for comments on MulTFRC...

I don't see the application (yet) that will drive this forward and the user community that wants this to deliver whatever they need to do. If people have potential uses for this, then it would be really good to hear them.

My take is that this is an interesting piece of research, and it could be safe - I think it's good to experiment with new CC methods, however I don't see the need to standardise each method, I question whether this will encourage production use of DCCP. In this case, I'm not yet persuaded there is a standardisation need.

Gorry