Re: Mul-TFRC (draft-welzl-multfrc-00)

Hi Gorry,

Hmm, I remember discussing it at least.  Was it in an earlier version of
the charter?

Oh, looking at our charter online
(http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/dccp-charter.html), has it been
reverted to some quite a bit earlier version?  It talks about "Once the
DCCP specification has stabilized" -- is this the original charter?

Tom P.

This
> > seems to me to be good for the CC developers and good for DCCP, even
> > though it won't necessarily lead to production deployment of DCCP
> > (unless one of these CC protocols is a hit :-)).
> >
> > Tom P.

Behalf
> > Of
> >> Gorry Fairhurst
> >> Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 2:53 AM
> >> To: dccp >> 'dccp' working group
> >> Subject:  Mul-TFRC (draft-welzl-multfrc-00)
> >>

> >> Pasi asked for comments on MulTFRC...
> >>
> >> I don't see the application (yet) that will drive this forward and
the
> >> user community that wants this to deliver whatever they need to do.
If