Re: Working group last call for service codes

Hi All,

This last call is getting close to ending, and I don't recall seeing any
"I support" or "I don't support" e-mails, and only two detailed
comments.  This makes me wonder whether the document is so good, or
there's a lack of interest :-).

If you're interested in seeing this move forward, please send an "I
support" message to the list.  And if you don't want it to move forward,
then of course an "I don't support" would be a good idea.

Tom P.

Of

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-serv-codes-06.txt).