FW: Nomcom call for candidates

Nomcom wants you :-).  See message below.

Tom P.

-----Original Message-----
From: wgchairs-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:wgchairs-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of NomCom Chair
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:48 PM
To: Working Group Chairs
Subject: Nomcom call for candidates

The message below was just sent to the IETF-Annoucne list.
However, it order to get to as many people as possible, I am asking WG
chairs a favor.  Please forward the message to your working groups.

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

The 2008-9 IETF Nominating Committee needs your help.
We have started getting candidates.
If we are going to do our job in time, we have only 3 more weeks to get
enough candidates to have a reasonable pool for all the jobs.
At the moment, we do not have a reasonable pool for any jobs.

If you are willing to serve, please nominate yourself.
If there is someone you think would do a good job, please nominate them.

The web site at:
    http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/08
Has the list of positions we are seeking people for, as well as tools
for
providing both nominations and feedback.

Alternatively, you can submit nominations by sending email to me.

Please help us.

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern
jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx