RE: DCCP vs TCP

Hi,

We have also experienced this behaviour (almost no difference between TCP vs
UDP and TCP vs. DCCP) in Linux 2.6.x implementation.

To all:
What is the status of FreeBSD implementation?
www.dccp.org is dead
and link to Nishidas-san NetBSD implementation is also dead.
Is DCCP protocol now part of FreeBSD 6.x (at least experimental as for
Linux)?
If yes, then to test it is not necessary to deal with patching.

Question to Arnaldo:
Can you give me some short instruction about what part of
dccp-implementation it should be fixed (files/part of files I should look at
and any other related and relevant information).
Maybe I can help then with bug-fixing.

Best regards
Nenad