Re: minimal sending rate in the case of tfrc for small packetsand its faster restart variant

It appears that the first data packet sent after exiting the
idleness state will determine the receiver to respond with a feedback,
containing a quite low value of X_recv (the number of bytes received is
divided by the entire duration of the idleness period, or the duration
since the last feedback packet). > >

Haaaa - this confuses me - from what I understood is that, since there
was no packets received during the idle time, the receiver would send
a feedback when it receives the first packet after a silence period.
So that means the X_recv rate would be one packet per the no. of RTTs
it was idle? This means the send rate would be minimum 1 packet per
RTT based on RFC 3448. Have I understood you right?

--
Regards,
Arjuna

Postdoctoral Researcher