Re: DCCP vs TCP

Question to Arnaldo:
Can you give me some short instruction about what part of
dccp-implementation it should be fixed (files/part of files I should look at
and any other related and relevant information).
Maybe I can help then with bug-fixing.

Arnaldo may not reply as he is quite busy at present. All the DCCP
files are under net/dccp in the kernel source tree so that would be
the place to look. I suspect it is the congestion control code for
DCCP that is causing this but not sure.

If you are going to have a look I would strongly recommend using Linux
2.6.17-rc3 or, even better, the latest git tree. The reason I suggest
that is all patches need to be against that and there have been a few
changes in DCCP since 2.6.16.

If you need any further help please tell me.

Ian
--
Ian McDonald
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4