Re: Some basic questions

OK, I got the -145 version to build with pretty much everything
disabled, so I think just the base implementation.  The only binaries
that are showing up in the udev-145/udev directory are:

test-udev udevadm udevd

Now I'm going to copy these binaries to the /bin directory of my USB
filesystem and try to start udevd.

I don't want to use install, just cp, which means I'm not going to use
make install from the distro.  I'll need to copy some rules I suppose,
and there are a number of files in the rules directory.  I'm guessing I
don't need the rules from the distro directories.  If I copy the rules
from the rules.d directory only, will that be enough?

Thanks,
FM