Re: Some basic questions

Thanks Allin!  Very helpful, or at least, I'll let you know...  ;)

One question, I have the 2.6.39.2 kernel tree that I'm building for my
little project.  How do I point the udev build at the kernel headers in
that tree, e.g.:

/home/fwmiller/roadrunner/build/linux/include

where "linux" in this path is actually a sym link to a directory called
linux-2.6.29.2 in the same build/ directory?

Also, can I just do all the --disable-* options to configure?  Is that
the base implementation?

Thanks,
FM