[Hotplug_sig] MINUTES for Hotplug SIG Con Call 03/26

> I don't think we need more PASS/FAIL checks in the scripts.
>
> I think we need to add different background workloads
> to try to trigger a problem that we didn't see with an
> idle system as the background.

In my experience almost all of the bugs in cpu hotplug caused either the
system to hang or the system to crash.  I'll agree with the sentiment
that we need to spend more time trying to induce bugs to show themselves
via testing at the limits.  Maybe less time trying to catch the
resulting errors, as they tend to not be able to go unnoticed.  The
kernel can't misplace irqs, misplace processes, leak memory, etc very
often and maintain the illusion of still contining to run in the face of
a stress test.