[Hotplug_sig] MINUTES for Hotplug SIG Con Call 03/26

Yes, I've looked at that.  The script Mark had written appears to do the
checking that's indicated for test case 2, so I was wondering if this
comment in the minutes meant that more checks were needed beyond those?
I've added some PASS/FAIL statements to the checks, and could add more
if there are other things I should be checking.

Thanks,
Bryce