Re: Problems connecting to Fritzbox

I just had the problem again. And again I found the message in the log.
However, I also found it for cases, where the connection is successfull.

So, if the pending EAPOL does cause the problem in some cases, it daes not
in other cases.

I also found out that disabling ipv6 does not change anything.

Jürgen