Re: Problems connecting to Fritzbox

Hi Alexander,

thanks for the detailed analysis.

I will follow your advice and check, if a different network card will make a difference.
I have a usb wifi-pen that I can use.

Before that, I will check another thing. From debian-user-german I know, that other people
do experience the same problem, but others dont. At the moment I have disabled ipv6 and wait
if the problem still exists.

After that I will try the wifi pen.

After checking everything I may be installing the new wpasupplicant. But I am afraid it will
be difficult because it may break debians package system.

Jürgen