[RFC] new structure: "hail" pkg instead of cld, chunkd

I've been thinking about a new structure for the projects, namely having a single "hail" or "hail-core" package, that includes cld and chunkd services, and associated client libraries inside a new libhail.

In real terms, it would look like this:

	cld		-> hail
	libcldc		-> libhail, libhail-devel
	chunkd		-> hail
	libchunkdc	-> libhail, libhail-devel

	tabled		-> tabled (no change)
	libhttpstor	-> libhail, libhail-devel
	itd		-> itd (no change)
	nfs4d		-> nfs4d (no change)

Core services (cld, chunkd), their associated client libs (libcldc, libchunkdc), and other useful common routines (libhttpstor) would find a new home in the hail RPM, providing cld, chunkd and libhail.

tabled, itd and nfs4d are consider hail applications, and live in their own separate packages, BuildRequire-ing the core hail packages.

I think this new organization will be more useful to both developers and future users. For developers, changing the core services, and packaging commonly reused routines is easier. For users, the core services and application separation is more clear, IMO easier to understand at a glance.

Comments?

	Jeff