Re: GtkSelectionMode

Igor Korot wrote:
What do you mean - "unmodified mouse clicks"?

I mean without pressing any modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, etc.)
It sounded like you expected this to toggle selection of
individual items on and off, but in my experience the Ctrl
key is needed to do that. Clicking with no modifiers
clears any existing selection, then selects the clicked
item.

If I misunderstood what you meant, my apologies.

--
Greg