Re: GtkSelectionMode

Igor Korot via gtk-list wrote:
I interpret this as following:
Using 1, I can select multiple string with just a mouse click if the
string is not being selected. If the string is already selected, it
becomes deselected without selection clearing on any other previously
selected string.

And this is exactly the behavior I see on Windows.

Can you provide an example of a Windows app that behaves like this
(i.e. multiple selection with unmodified mouse clicks)? I can't
remember ever seeing one.

--
Greg