Re: Wait cursor animation does not work properly

On Tue, 2017-09-05 at 08:50 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I will follow all your advice and start a new thread for the chess
> engine to return the reply move.

Well yes, but not now...

For now I have pushed a still blocking release to github:

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/nim-chess4

I think the GTK code looks not too bad now:

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/nim-chess4/blob/master/board.nim

Creating a thread for the chess engine would be some work, and
currently I am more interesting in testing the high level Nim bindings
and providing some example code.

I have also added a cairo animated drawing example to the tutorial, see
bottom of

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/gintro

It is based of a C example someone recently posted at cairo mailing
list.