Re: GLib Library License

If I understand you correctly, you make the assumption that the user can influence the all the permissions granted to the program, and as far as I understand that is not correct. E.g. an application gets a private region on the file system at a place like /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/name . I assume that this region is private to one application and one digital signature. Thus if the users create their own versions, they will not have access to files there. On the other hand, perhaps you can choose not to store anything there, but only in a public place like /mnt/sdcard and get around that limitation. It starts to get messy...

Regards,
Dov