GLib Library License

Hi, GTK-List users.

I'm curious about GLib license, mainly because I'm thinking about using Vala in closed source (or zlib if that would be possible in future) project, which may (or not) be used on different platforms including iOS (which doesn't allow dynamic linkage), PS4 and XBoxOne. Would it require to make application available under LGPL as well or I would able to kept application under any license I like while sharing (if target platform allows it, because I doubt about PS4 and XONE) changes for GLib if there was any. Just don't want to go wrong way and force myself to drain inside license problems in future.

Regards, Aleksandr Palamar