New to gstreamer

2009/10/13 Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala <tejas at oriolesoftware.com>:
> Hi Bjorn,
> ? ? ? ? ? ? i m am confused with one thing only. I will run g streamer on
> beagle board which is having target processor othet than x86. So if i need
> to compile g streamer library i need to compile it with the help of cross
> compiler. With this i need to cross compile other dependencied also like
> glib , liboil, xml etc...
>
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? If i follow open embedded link without using scratchbox
> application, i can not see anywhere cross compiler options. So to follow
> open embedded i must have to install scratchbox tool first thenonly i can
> cross compile gstreamer and other dependency.

The first time you run OpenEmbedded, it will build its own cross-compiler.
You should not use scratchbox with OE. See the "getting started" guide
at www.openembedded.org.

You might be interested in the Angstrom distribution demo image
for the beagleboard. Here is the link:
  http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/beagleboard-demo-image-available

Regards,
Bj?rn Forsman

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]