From: "Bj?rn Forsman" <bjorn.forsman at gmail.com>
To: "Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala" <tejas at oriolesoftware.com>
Cc: <gstreamer-embedded at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: New to gstreamer

2009/10/10 Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala <tejas at oriolesoftware.com>:
> Hello,
> I am new to gstreamer and i want to port gstreamer on beagle
> board. I have tried basic steps to compile gstreamer for beagle board. But
> lots of dependencies are coming of packages. can any one suggest me proper
> steps to configure and compile gstreamer libraries for beagleboard.
>
> i am using beagle board revision B7.
>
> Thanks in Advance.

I'm under the impression that a lot of BeagleBoard owners use
OpenEmbedded (OE) to build gstreamer.
Have you tried OE? (It will compile all of gstreamer's dependencies too.)

Regards,
Bj?rn Forsman

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]