Re: gpm

Cserveny Tamas <smil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> and then gpm start again.
> >this is what i do usually, but sometimes randomly fails.
> Then try it one more time, and it will help
often it will fail the second time also... but the point is, i need to
run this as root and if this happens when i am not around, then the user
is left with no working mouse in the console or in X, which is very bad.

> >netmouse does not work with my mouse.
> Brr. i mean netscroll, sorry :>
that did not work either. only imps2 works because that is what my mouse
is.

> I have an optical dexxa. My point is only that, when someone search
> with searchengine, then he would find the answer easier.
i still dont get what you mean... i know it is an imps2 mouse which
meets the standard, what more information can i get from a google
search? you have lost me...

cheers,
Sam
--