Re: gpm

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Sam Halliday wrote:

>> >netmouse does not work with my mouse.
>> Brr. i mean netscroll, sorry :>
>that did not work either. only imps2 works because that is what my mouse

Netmouse/Netscroll+ is protocol compatible with imps2 in 4byte
mode.
Maybe has some checks in the startup. (i cannot see the code right now.)

Try one thing more with the unpatched version:

gpm -t imps2 # Puts the mouse in 4byte mode
gpm -k
gpm -t exps2

Exps2 is the same protocol, but for 5 button mice.
But, the install part has no checks at all.

Regards,
--
Cserveny Tamas

A só olyan fűszer, ami minden olyan ételt elront, amiből hiányzik.