Thank you gnugk

Just wanted to say thank you to Jan and those that have worked on gnugk.

We had connectivity failures on Friday to our V2IU and a full day of video sessions scheduled.  I had them calling the new IP and going through gnugk within a few minutes and it worked well throughout the day.  (rescheduling is very problematic)

I was only testing this in a limited capacity on a small ubuntu VM (desktop version) so this week will involve a permanent home.  ie: Moving it to the server edition, compiling the latest versions and hosting openmcu-ru on dedicated hardware.  (apt packages seem to be a few versions behind)

I also went ahead and took the plunge to point all our HDX endpoints to gnugk permanently and setup the V2IU in Peering-proxy mode for any remaining calls to the old IP.  Again, it worked very well and I appreciate the amount of features and flexibility with gnugk.  I'm able to proxy certain IP's that need it and now use our more reliable fiber connection.

On a side note: I did have to make several adjustments to the ubuntu user and start-up script for it to work seamlessly after a reboot.  Nothing major; will be glad to share that if it helps.

Thank You,