video calls not connecting to more than 500Kbps through gnugk.

Hello everybody,

My setup on using gnugk is:
- about 20 Cisco TelePresence terminals – each registering as terminals with 1 e164 id to the gnugk;
- a cluster of Cisco TelePresence Content Server (that records video content and does live feeds) - registered as a gateway with 2 prefixes (one for live feed and one for recording streams).

The GK does not to proxy, no routed mode, no h245 routed mode, no autorization, nothing.
A simple gatekeeper to keep them all in the same place.

I migrated from using the gatekeeper option from a Cisco MCU to GnuGK.

Ever since I do that, all calls do not connect to more than 500Kbps, even if when I initiate the call I set the speed of 4000Kbps to a call.

It is to be noted that the options in the gatekepeer.ini are:

TotalBandwidth=100000000

MinimumBandwidthPerCall=2048

MaximumBandwidthPerCall=10000

And also, when I do a printcurrentcallsverbose – the calls says its connected to 10000 …
Although the server says the terminal asks for 500Kbps speed.

Any ideas? :)

Thanks!