Re: video calls not connecting to more than 500Kbps through gnugk.

Hi George,

when you limit the call (both directions) to 1000 kbps, its seems ok to
me if each endpoint gets to send 500 kbps...

Also, when settings the limits, beware of the units: Its in 100 bits
per second (not in bps and not kbps).

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg