Re: GNUGK, even when bound to IP address does not source it's packets always from correct IP

Hi David;

Actually, I seem to have had better luck with using 0.0.0.0 for Home=
than you, not sure why but it actually does bind to 0.0.0.0 as my
netstat -na shows.  It's not necessary anymore given ways around that
I'm using, but it would be nice.

I'm a little surprised that you are running an IP routing protocol on
your gatekeeper, was there a particular reason?

thanks
  Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev