Re: GNUGK, even when bound to IP address does not source it's packets always from correct IP

Am Mittwoch, den 17.11.2010, 14:38 -0500 schrieb Andrew Herdman:

> I'm a little surprised that you are running an IP routing protocol on
> your gatekeeper, was there a particular reason?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the Gatekeeper especially.

The network is dynamically routed and the subnet where the GK is sitting
in has two possible exit points. So because of not knowing in advance
which exit point to choose, it's either having an IGP running or to
configure a default route and accepting ICMP redirects or having the
voice traffic going through this network thrice.

David

--
David Dahlberg <david.dahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fraunhofer FKIE, Dept. Communication Systems (KOM) | Tel: +49-228-9435-845
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany       | Fax: +49-228-856277

http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev