Re: GNUGK, even when bound to IP address does not source it's packets always from correct IP

Hi Andrew.

Excuse me for interfering on your thread, but I saw this:

> I'm a little surprised that you are running an IP routing protocol on
> your gatekeeper, was there a particular reason?

We have a net with two bgp-connected exit points, and run OSPF in it,
and plan to deploy some gnuGk bound to a local interface which will be
reachable via the routing protocol, do you know if this is
problematic?

regards.
   Francisco Olarte.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev