From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 18 March 2010 3:42 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  ASTERISK H323 GATEWAY, GNUGK , OpenMCU +
POLYCOM HDX: TOTAL UNIFIED COMMUNICATOR

openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
> JW>To my knowledge there is no OpenSource H.323/SIP gateway that
> JW>supports video, but I never tried Freeswitch + mod_opal. Has anyone
> JW>on the list tried it ?
>
> At now mod_opal in freeswitch is in unusable state, i write mod_h323
> for freeswitch based on h323plus library, at now it don't support
> video, but i think it not so difficult to write video support to it.

If you manage to get video working in mod_h323 that would probably get
Freeswitch a lot of new users. Please keep us updated if there is anything
we can try out!

Regards,
Jan

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval Try the new software tools for
yourself. Speed compiling, find bugs proactively, and fine-tune applications
for parallel performance.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev