Re: Testing and Debugging Failover...

Hi Edson,

when you raise the trace level, you can see the SQL responses, but
GnuGk won't simulate all the factors that go into the routing decision
so you still have set up a test environment if you make radical changes
in your configuration.

It would be great to have such a simulator. That would make debugging
configurations a lot easier and we could for example do (automated ?)
regression testing for new releases. But so far I can only think of
pretty complicated / time consuming solutions how to implement such a
simulation.

Has anybody used a routing simulation feature in another product ?

Regards,
Jan