H323 parameter configure?

Hello,

Is it possible to configure below parameter as described?

Under the Bearer Capability, The user service info transfer capability should be Speech? or ?3.1 kHz Audio? rather than ?Unrestricted Digital Information?.

Also transfer rate should be 64 kbit/s and the Transfer Mode in the Bearer Capability needs to be set to ?Circuit Mode?.  If this is set to ?Packet Mode? then the calls will fail.

I made test configuration, test calls to Ericsson call processing engine at Verizon.

Analog telephone-------->AS5300------->GNUGK----->Ericsson/Verizon--------->WORKS FINE!

Myphone/Myphone2 H323 softphone------->GNUGK------->Ericsson/Verizon---------->DOESN'T WORK

X-Lite SIP softphone------->Asterisk H323 channel module----->GNUGK------->Ericsson/Verizon---------->DOESN'T WORK

Verizon engineer keep asking change above parameter, if I to make test call using H323/SIP softphone.

Balgaa