Re: how to get the actual call duration

I must appreciate for your quick responce..Thank you buddy.
I have both (Start and Stop) queries configured.Can you please look at the
content and tell me what's wrong in the file.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=OpenH323GK

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
TESTSV=0
Gesprek1=0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
192.168.5.57=Gesprek1;1010, 84
192.168.5.142:1720=101
192.168.5.193:1720=102
192.168.5.84:1720=103
192.168.5.77:1720=104
192.168.5.1:1720=105

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
SQLAcct=start,stop,update
FileAcct=required;start,update,stop,on,off

[SQLAcct]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost
Database=Billing
Username=root
Password=1234
StartQuery=INSERT INTO ...
StopQuery=INSERT INTO ...
UpdateQuery=UPDATE ...
TimestampFormat=MySQL

[FileAcct]
DetailFile=C:\GNUGK.LOG
CDRString=%{caller-ip}|%s|%{callee-ip}|%t|%d|%p|%{setup-time}|%{alerting-time}|%{connect-time}|%{disconnect-time}|%{ring-time}|%{dest-info}
TimestampFormat=MySQL

The problem can be simulated like

Time                                 Events
(Sec)
1                  End point1 calls End Point 2 which is a PSTN(analog Line)
5                  After 4 secs(at 5th sec) the End Point2 which is a analog
line starts ringing.
10                End point 2 picks up the receiver and starts talking
20                End point E1 disconnects the call

So in my case my billing duration(call duration) should be 10sec( From 10th
second to 20th Second).But in my case my callduration is showing as 18 sec
which is wrong.