Re: Ring time is always 0 in SQLAcct logging

Yes you are right but I am not getting any values for  AlertingTime (and
also for SetupTime).I am getting connect and disconnect time properly.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Willamowius" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "GNU Gatekeeper Users" <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Santosh" <santosh_tripathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:07 PM
Subject: Re:  Ring time is always 0 in SQLAcct logging

> Hi,
>
> all the values used to calculate the ring-time are available
> separately. Check
> %{alerting-time}
> %{connect-time}
> %{disconnect-time}
>
> for any irregularities. If both alerting-time and connect-time are
> available, that difference is used. If only alerting-time and
> disconnect-time are available their difference is used. Otherwise
> ring-time will be 0.
>
> Regards,
> Jan
>
> Santosh wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am using SQLACCT for accounting for my GNUGK.I do not have any problem
>> for logging I am getting all the details very well in mysql but the only
>> problem I have is the value of ring time %{ring-time} which is always
>> 0.Can somebody help me on this?
>> regards,
>> Santosh
>
> --
> Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.gnugk.org/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects